Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cleaning the Kitchen Sink Without Chemicals

Sink Scrubbing Solution:
I love my Scrubbing Bubbles for cleaning the bathroom, but I don't like using chemicals in the kitchen where I prep my food. If you are looking for a natural alternate all you need is Distilled White Vinegar and Baking Soda.


Coat the sink with the Baking Soda (I use an old Parmesan Cheese container to sprinkle with). Then in a cup or spray bottle mix 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water solution. When you spray the Baking Soda, it will foam up and do all your scrubbing for you!

Disposal Cleaner:
If you can't find a product that you like, or simply want a natural solution, put one cup ice and 1/4 cup Lemon Juice into the disposal and run it for 5 minutes, until all the ice is crushed and disposal is empty. Rinse with warm water for 1 minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment